Saturday, December 29, 2007

Opening the account!!!!!

This is the first time....(since last month)that i've decided to pen (or rather, type) down my thoughts. I used to maintain my personal diary but it fell into wrong hands. It was then i decided "screw it, i'll let everyone read my thoughts!!!". That's the reason i created this blog. Its neither to make sensational posts (you know ,the type that makes news), nor do i want like 100,000 hits on my blog per day. Its just to share my thoughts with my family & friends(and also any unsuspecting surfer), however crazed they may be(my posts i mean).

I've always been a funny guy and you shall see it in my posts. If at all (for any reason.....(any at all)), u find my posts non-humorous make sure u let me know (and also ur address & ph. no) and i'll try to make sure i dont get those comments again. Be free to comment though. May peace be with ya!!!!

2 comments:

violentidiot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
violentidiot said...

Maha Guru .... I started reading the blog from your first post again although u told me to read the new additions and have to tell u GOOD u wrote this ... THOSE Days just flash back ....

Contributors